A single look and you receive a thousand thoughts and a sinking feeling.
This feeling did not fit cause to get in bed but instead reminded me that last week I got a brand new job, today I had an interview to go and study for six months in Canada, and tomorrow is another day of a life I can squeeze so much more life out of. This isn’t the end of a tube of toothpaste!
Therefore, I have a list (some old, some new), and it is thus:
- To begin tidying up my recipes for a recipe book.
- To compile all of said recipes alongside all bit of travel writing and share with the world (of course via this blog).
- To rejuvenate my hockey team, new kit, new captain, new start, my recent upgrade to chairperson means I get a chance to make a mark and by gosh am I going to take it.
- To travel to Australia or France and Italy.
- To go cliff diving.
- To dance or lie in the middle of the road late at night.
- To join a gym DONE (and I enjoy it).
- To fulfill the fantastic set of playlists I feel I am creating.
- To meet a random stranger and fall in love or the best sort of friendship.
- To have the best summer I’ve ever had…so far.
My plan as such is to book two-way tickets to Paris or Australia with a backpack and my companion notebook. It is time to start fuelling an ambition I have never had chance to before.
From looks that give you no hope, to all the hope in the world I have travelled once more.
Through heartbreak and friendship, I have grown once more.
And with the smaller things in life and Travel, I will live, but not once more, just more.
Goodbye for now,