Yesterday I finished a 16,000 word marathon…from just two months.
For the last few weeks I have been so wrapped up in life and a rollercoaster of everything I have not had chance to put pen to paper.
But Here I am, my optimistic philosophy is that everything that ends start something new, with me it is a move to another part of the country.
My bucket list completed for this week:
– Swimming in a Fountain
– Climbing a tall hill to watch the clouds
– Walking a Pipe across a river in fairy wings
– Climbing a tree properly for the first time ever
– Receiving a bunch of flowers for the first time
– Getting a balloon butterfly made
– Apple Hockey
– Guerilla Chalk art
Feeling rather proud I have compiled another list to be continued….
Happy Monday, whatever the weather :)